Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Project for 2011

Today I started a project to take at least one photograph per day.  Since I didn't start on the first, I'm calling it 350 or So .... instead of 365 Photos.  I was inspired by some conversations amongst photographers on ETSY. 

My first photo isn't very artistic, but she is sweet.  I snapped the boys' puppy Fuzzy in the backyard.  A better shot will be her following or tormenting Hank.  She runs under him and all around him and it must tickle his hair.  He just dances!  Soon he gets enough and growls at her.

I don't have to go get her out the the further reaches of the yard; she'll follow Hank anywhere.

4 comments:

Eye Shutter to Think said...

Awww - cute doggie!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

, lea michele topless, gon, nicole kidman desnuda, 747640, vera farmiga nude, vxhmoy,