Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Photo a Day - hahahaha!

Well, I took two photos in a row in this project.  I'm not giving up.  I still like the idea.  My life/mood/muse just haven't cooperated.  Daily life with twin 7 year olds (ADHD) is challenging and I lost a dear friend recently and I grieve over it.  Ever onward.  I need about 90 photos to catch up!

I've fallen in like with making treasuries on ETSY.  It is so satisfying to search for art I like and make collections.  I've seen some treasuries that make art themselves. 

Artistically, I'm currently lazy.  I have yet to find an inspiring/motivating subject since we returned to Houston - going on two years.  I'm not drawn to modern buildings or nature shots.  I'd like to continue with old structures, and there are some nearby.  I'd like to shoot the old neighborhoods in the city but have not journeyed there.  One that I have always been drawn to, Freeman's Town, seems to have been replaced by condos.  I'd like to find any remants of the historic village.

I will have new work or the chosen work of others to report soon.  I'd like to hear from you.  What are you working on?  What have you seen?

5 comments:

Eye Shutter to Think said...

Hi there :) I hear you on the slump...just coming out of one myself. What brought me back? Lowes Garden Center. hahahahaha Too funny right? I've been on a big flower kick since Spring has arrived here in Florida.

Sometimes Flickr can inspire creativity...try there!

Anonymous said...

, alexis bledel sex, qassn, janet jackson sex video, 658, angelina jolie sex scene, >:)), lori loughlin nude, 8-PPP,

Anonymous said...

, melina perez nude, 48749, ursula andress nude, 7972, brittany murphy nude, 839951,

Anonymous said...

comment3, marin hinkle nude, 85360, kate capshaw nude, >:[,

Anonymous said...

, amber heard nude, 8-PPP,