Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Monday


I reworked some notecards in Cafepress last night. The current images were tired looking to me. I'm punching the old ones up and adding some. I'm thinking of ordering 10 sets (one image each) and mixing my own sets to sell on Etsy. I think I would rather have mixed images, myself. You?


I'm also reworking my web presence a bit. I have a FB page, blog, website, Etsy shop (2), and Cafepress shop. Each points to the others. The website is redundant and I have to pay for hosting, so xnay on the website (holycowstudio.com). Its either that or cut the rest and put a sales function on the website. I think Etsy and Cafepress can handle that better than I can. I'll keep the domain name for a while in case I change my mind.


I'll put one of the new notecards at the top of this post.

No comments: