Thursday, October 29, 2009

I've been working on the railroad - nope on other stuff!


I spent the last two days doing hearing screenings for elementary school kiddos. Hard to find more fun than hanging out with other moms, teachers, and loads of adorable kids.


Today I made a "fan page" for HolyCowStudio on FaceBook. Of course, I can't even find it myself now, but it's there with a few photos and some snaps from my iphone. Iphone and FB have connected with many people I would have missed. Many of my cousins' and siblings' children FB so I get to 'talk' to them. I am one of the few of the "old" generation who is very digital.


I haven't taken new photos, but have been post processing some of the hundreds I have stored. I sold two this week from Etsy.com. I added a few journals to cafepress.com and am contemplating teacher gift journals for the boys school - want to do a custom cover for the school - Go MUSTANGS!


I got my ceramic buttons on ETSY finally - at http://holycowpaper.etsy.com. I really want to make more of them for quilting, clothing, and collages.


My most exciting recent work is joining Art House and committing to a sketch book or art journal for a traveling exhibit. Check it out on http://arthouse.com you can still join by 11/2.


I'll post progress there and some here. What are you working on?

No comments: